About Delta Omicron
Delta Omicron is the University of Connecticut chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi. The brothers of Delta Omicron have been striving for the highest since 1962, and with 43 active members, the chapter continues to serve the University of Connecticut band programs on and off the field. Uniform organization and distribution, providing pep bands for community functions, and helping high school bands are just a few of various ways the chapter stays actively involved. With 52 years of service in the making, the chapter maintains strong connections with its alumni and looks forward to welcoming new members.
- The Delta Omicron Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi was founded on May 19, 1962.
- The current faculty sponsor and advisor of Delta Omicron is Dr. David Mills, Director of Athletic Bands at the University of Connecticut.
- The Big Brother Chapter of Delta Omicron is Gamma Xi*, University of Maryland.
- The Little Brother Chapters of Delta Omicron are:
-Epsilon Upsilon - University of Maine
-Theta Xi* - Southern Connecticut State University
-Lambda Nu - Sacred Heart University
- The Delta Omicron Chapter currently has 43 active Brothers.